Any comments on this site may be useful but you are urged to participate fully in Consultations rather than only leaving a comment on this website.
Please respect others when making comments and follow the etiquette below:
- Do act in a responsible way to safeguard your own personal information and safety.
- Do respect the different backgrounds, experiences and lifestyles of others.
- Do show respect for others regardless of age, race, gender or disability.
- Do not use any language in that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing or misleading.
- Do not provide or pass on any pornographic material.
Should any post not meet these requirements the post will be deleted. You may also be contacted or blocked from further access.
If you find any posts that go against these rules please contact Women@Work at your earliest convenience so that remedies can be made.