Dates set for Council budget consultation (14/05/14)
Posted on: Monday 19th May 2014
Dates have been set for a series of 13 budget events being held by The Highland Council to consult with the public over spending priorities between 2015-2019 during which time the Council has to find savings of an estimated £63 million.
The forums will also include the first stage of public consultation on the Customer Service Review (including Service Points) agreed at the Council meeting in March. The feedback from the public and focus groups will help shape the Council’s budget setting priorities.
The schedule is:
- Monday 19 May: Invergordon Social Club.
- Friday 23 May: Golspie Community Centre
- Tuesday 27 May: Wick Assembly Rooms
- Wednesday 28 May: Bonar Bridge Hall
- Thursday 29 May: Lochcarron Village Hall
- Monday 2 June: Fingal Centre, Portree High School
- Wednesday 4 June: Culloden Academy Complex, Inverness
- Thursday 5 June: Victoria Park, Ross County FC, Dingwall
- Monday 9 June: Inverness Town House
- Tuesday 10 June: Aviemore Community Centre
- Thursday 12 June: Nairn Court House
- Monday 16 June: Caol Community Centre
- Wednesday 18 June: Glen Urquhart High School