The Argyll and Bute Delivering Choice Programme (DCP) Palliative Care Programme - Consultation, 25th June
Posted on: Tuesday 18th June 2013The Argyll and Bute Delivering Choice Palliative Care Programme Board are holding workshops to develop ideas and solutions for the community based model of palliative care across Argyll and Bute.
25th June 2013, 1-5pm Venue TBC, Oban
They are inviting members of the public, patients, carers and individuals from all sectors involved in delivering palliative and end of life care in Argyll and Bute.
Limited spaces so contact Jennifer.Layden@mariecurie.org.uk by Friday 21st June for the Oban workshop and for more information.
The workshops will focus on the following themes:
- Cultural change towards death, dying and bereavement (health promoting palliative care)
- Support for carers of people with palliative and end of life care needs
- Transportation for people and carers with palliative and end of life care needs
- Out of hours services for palliative and end of life care
- The role of care homes in palliative and end of life care.