W@W Getting Your Message Across Using Social Media - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Posted on: Tuesday 4th October 2011Venue: West Highland College, Fort William
10.00 - 16.00
Whether it's for your business, organisation, pleasure or campaign, you can use social media sites like Facebook to get your message to thousands of potential consumers, members or friends.
Keeping in touch with family and friends, reaching customers, promoting your organisation or sharing with like-minded others you can use social media to get your message out there.
This all day, practical session will
• take you step-by-step through the process of setting up a Facebook site
• go through the security measures available to assure your online safety
• show you how to collect contacts and information and share with others
Facebook is the most popular social media site - it is also probably the most complicated - this introductory session will enable you to be a confident user of social media and open up a whole new world of online possibilities.
Pre booking is essential. Should you have a special needs requirement please let us know. Lunch is provided.All women welcome.
- What an amazing session today! Creative writing in Fort William with creative art!! I had the privilege of delivering this workshop, a special... View Article
- WOW!!! You must be exhausted. I'm glad that everything went well. View Article
- I'm looking forward to tomorrow's session in Campbeltown. The First Steps to Employment workshops will provide a chance to think about; what you... View Article